Immigration Compass is the immigration platform under the flagship of Elite Financial Solutions Limited (EFS). EFS, a boutique cross border planning consultant was incorporated in 2007. With a motto of “Think Beyond Borders”, EFS helps its clients to capture the best solution across borders.
Immigration Compass focusses on providing speedy second passport solutions, thus saving time compared with traditional immigration schemes. We also help clients in exploring employment opportunities and education for their children. We are amongst the first to offer European Union (EU) passport program in the Greater China region. Our quality and professional services have gained the praise and referrals from our clients.
European Union (EU) Passport Program
According to (the Treaties of the European Union) :
- Any person holding a passport of any European Union member country is an EU citizen.
- Being a citizen of the EU, one can live, work and have the freedom of movement between the 27 member countries (including Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Finland etc.) and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein etc. He also has the right to employment, education, medical and social benefits.
Various Immigration Programs
- What is the difference between “Permanent Resident”, “EU Permanent Resident” and “EU citizen”?
- Permanent resident refers to the right of a person to reside in a country permanently. A “permanent resident” and an “EU permanent resident” refer to the right to live in any countries of the European Union. EU permanent resident also enjoy the rights and social benefits of all EU member countries. However, only a citizen has the right to apply for a passport to that country and the right to vote and pass down his citizenship to his children.
- An EU citizen is a passport holder of any of the 27 EU member countries. Not only does he has the right to all the rights and benefits among the member countries, his children will have the right to citizenship.
At Immigration Compass, we will walk hand-in-hand with you throughout your immigration application, helping you in gaining your citizenship in a country of your dream.
- Seminars are organized on a regular basis, providing you with the latest information and professional opinion.
- 11 Oct 2021 (Sunday)
- Time :
- Session 1 : 11:00am – 12:30pm
- Session 2 : 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Session 3 : 4:15pm – 5:45pm
- Location :
- Regal Hong Kong Hotel